Royal Charter of the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh
King George II granted a Royal Charter in 1736 naming Edinburgh's Infirmary, which had been founded in 1729, the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh. The charter is in Latin and has the Great Seal of Scotland attached.
LHSA created 3 posters about the Charter in 2003:
University Library Online |
Designed by the Learning Technology Section, © The University of Edinburgh