The Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh
Online exhibition displaying the portraits which hung in the Board Room at Lauriston Place.
Posters produced about the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh's Charter granted by King George II in 1736.
Silent film produced in 1938 to demonstrate the work of the hospital's specialist departments.
Online exhibition showing group photos of residents from 1865 - 1955.
University Library Online |
Designed by the Learning Technology Section, © The University of Edinburgh